ABOUT THE JEWELLERY
Pamela uses Fine Silver 99.9% wire, upcycle copper wire and non-tarnish wire to make her pieces. The technique Peruvian Stitch was created by Juan Pacheco in Peru 1992, a neo ancestral sculptor due to the need to create a flexible and uniform mesh to build sculptures and now, this technique is used in 75 countries.
- Round bronze wire earrings. Sterling silver hooks. Length 6.5cm, diameter 5 cm. $97
- Oxidised and bronze wire earrings. NEW design. Bronze hooks. Length 6.5cm, diameter 5 cm. $97
- Small round grey and dark wire earrings. Sterling silver hooks. Length 4cm. $57
This Artist Offers:
- FREE POSTAGE on all items
- The artist will post your order to you at the completion of the art show