ABOUT THE MAKERS
Monique and Lorraine are a Mother & Daughter Team and the operators of Our Sweet Pantry. Two highly passionate ladies who are all about creating and designing unique, delicious, beautiful cakes and cookies for all occasions.
Monique is also a past student of MENPS!
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
We create: fun edible DIY kits for children; personalised cookie gift boxes; festive goods; cafe style cookies; cakes and more!
The DIY Kits are the perfect activity for kids to enjoy! Let them get creative decorating their very own cookies and enjoy devouring their beautiful creations after! These have a 2 week shelf life.
Cookie Gift Box contain vanilla cookies decorated with royal icing. Makes a perfect Christmas gift. These have a 2 week shelf life.
Chocolate Brownie loaded with Tim Tams, kitkats, Ferrero Rocher, Chocolate bueno, Krispy kreme doughnut cookies, sprinkles and some more chocolate. Not to mention this is a triple chocolate brownie base! This has a 2 week shelf life or can be frozen to be devoured later. It's about 25cmx15cm and can be cut into 20-15 pieces.
- Christmas Countdown Cookies come in either Vanilla flavour or Gingerbread flavour - the yummiest lead up to Christmas! These are best before March 2022
- Vanilla Cookie: butter, sugar, vanilla, egg, flour, baking powder
- Gingerbread Cookie: butter, sugar, vanilla, egg, flour, baking powder
- Allergen Advice: cookies contain gluten and eggs. May contain traces of nuts.
These Makers offer:
- Pick-up from School: If you don't add postage, the Makers will drop off your item to the School for you to pick up after the Art Show. The Art Show Committee will let you know when it is ready for collection - Mount Eliza North Primary School, 6 Moseley Dr, Mount Eliza, VIC
- Tracked Postage for one cookie box is $9: If you would like to have your box posted to you, ADD the relevant postage choice to your cart. The Makers will post your item directly to you at the completion of the Art Show. Any questions, please get in contact with the Lifestyle & Design Coordinator.
- Tracked postage for the Brownie is $12. If you would like to have your Brownie posted to you, ADD the relevant postage choice to your cart. The Makers will post your item directly to you at the completion of the Art Show. Any questions, please get in contact with the Lifestyle & Design Coordinator.