ABOUT THE JEWELLERY
- Artemis Amethyst - Hammered Sterling Silver
- Artemis Pearl - Hammered Sterling Silver
- Artemis Moonstone- Hammered Sterling Silver
- Artemis Peridot- Hammered Sterling Silver
Artemis is known as the goddess of the hunt and is one of the most respected of all the ancient Greek deities. She was also known as the goddess of wild animals, wilderness, childbirth and virginity.
Designed by local artist, Nat Stratos, in the Mornington Peninsula. Neo3DT’s practice encompasses both 3D designs and circular economy principles using additive manufacturing with compostable materials and recycled metals such as corn-starch, surgical steel, sterling silver and brass. Neo3DT jewellery is sourced from materials locally and in Bali. Neo3DT has a closed loop take back that accepts jewellery no longer wanted or worn, so materials can be recycled - in exchange the customer receives a 10% discount on future purchases.
This Artist Offers:
- FREE POSTAGE on all items
- The artist will post your order to you at the completion of the art show
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Neo3DT founder, Nat Stratos is a local designer from Frankston South who works as a multi-disciplinary circular design practitioner in fashion, textiles, and jewellery – her ethos is simple – human and environmental justice.