ABOUT THE JEWELLERY
My work is influenced by our natural environment. Where possible I incorporate natural elements by casting directly off organic materials collected locally and from afar. The combination of organic cast pieces with modern touches results in a completely unique piece that cannot be re-created. Your pieces will be yours and only yours.
- Brass disc earrings with cotton tricolour tassel in pink, 7cm drop x 2.5cm width
- Brass disc earrings with cotton tricolour tassel in blue, 7cm drop x 2.5cm width
- Brass disc earrings with orange Czech glass flowers, 5.5cm drop x 2cm width
- Brass disc earrings with African blue opal beads, 4.5cm drop x 2cm width
- Brass disc earrings with red Czech glass beads, 4.5cm drop x 2cm width
- Brass disc earrings with green Czech glass flowers, 5cm drop x 2cm width
This Artist Offers:
- FREE POSTAGE on all items
- The artist will post your order to you at the completion of the art show
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Having studied Environmental Science and worked as an Ecologist for many years, my passion for plants and animals has evolved to incorporate elements of our natural environment into my jewellery making.
The contrast between shiny and dull, the rough surfaces and unusual textures and the imperfect nature of my jewellery is brought to you by nature.