Welcome to the 42nd Mount Eliza Art & Design Show, and our first virtual show. Once again, we have a fantastic showcase of artistic talent from across the Mornington Peninsula and Victoria, in all areas of the art show including Fine Art, Sculpture, Lifestyle & Design and Jewellery.
ALL SALES WILL BE MADE THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
From 7pm Friday 22 Oct
Please refer to our Purchasing Procedure below for further details.
Browse through our huge catalogue of fabulous artwork, jewellery and Lifestyle items.
Shop by ‘Category’ - Fine Art, Lifestyle & Design or Jewellery - OR shop by ‘Collection’ whichever way your heart desires.
Our Feature Artists make generous donations to both our Annual Raffle and Silent Auction so don’t forget to check out their amazing talent and support them in return.
- Fine Art Framing
Detailed framing information is provided on every Fine Art item.
Many items are framed and ready for immediate collection after the show. For some items, framing will occur after the show. Please take a note of framing details when purchasing.
- Pickup / Postage
Pickup and postage information is provided with each item for sale.
You may need to add postage to your cart if required.
Please check pickup / postage options carefully before finalising your purchase.
- Add to Cart
Found your favourite item? Add it to your cart.
Please note that some items have multiple/various colours or options available for sale, so make sure you click into the item and select the desired item from the drop down menu.
- Review Your Cart and Check Out
Review your selected cart items, check out and complete payment.
We will then contact you to organise collection if required, otherwise sit back and wait for your items to be shipped to you.
Please note: all orders will show Free shipping at checkout, regardless of the postage options you may have purchased with your item. Postage options are listed on each product page.
Check out the Silent Auction and Raffle.
Amazing prizes and items are up for grabs.
Link up your credit card details early so that you don’t miss out on last minute bids.
Thank you for supporting the Mt Eliza Art & Design Show, the artistic community and Mount Eliza North Primary School. Your generous support is greatly appreciated.
SALES OPEN FROM 7:00pm on the opening night of the Art Show, Friday 22nd October 2021.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All painting exhibits must remain on show for the duration of the Exhibition. Items that have been sold will show as sold out on the website.
- No holds on artwork are available.
- Payment for items can be made via Visa and Mastercard via the website and must be made in full.
Sold items will be marked as sold on the item and/or removed from the website, immediately after purchase. Unfortunately, purchasers will be unable to hold any items. All sales are final, no refunds are possible.
- Collection times will be confirmed directly with the purchaser at the conclusion of the Art Show. Receipts must be produced upon collection. Artwork may be taken prior to this time in consultation with a staff member.
- The safe transport of all items purchased is the sole responsibility of purchaser. For larger pieces it is encouraged that the purchaser make arrangements for the transport of the artwork ahead of time to avoid difficulty at the time of collection. In some cases the artist may be able to arrange transport or delivery. Any arrangements are to be made directly with the artist or the transport company. Neither the School nor the Art Show take any responsibility for the artwork after it has been collected.
- Additional prints are often available where photographs or limited edition prints have already been purchased. Some additional charges may apply. Discuss with staff for more information and to order any of the above.
- Commissioned work is sometimes available from select artists. Discuss with staff for more information.
Thank you for your co-operation.