This year’s theme is “Bugs” and each participant will be provided a canvas to work on.
The first 100 students to register will be invited to design and submit an art piece under this theme.
How the competition will work:
- Young artists must register by Friday 15th September
- Students to return their registration slip to the box at the school office by Friday 15th September
- The first 100 registrations pulled out randomly will be accepted
- Ms Minogue will inform all successfully registered artists on this day
- To display their work, registered artists will receive a 25cm circular canvas panel.
- Artwork must be submitted to Ms Minogue by Wednesday 11th October
- Submitted artwork must the solely created by the student
- All students’ art work will be on display in the MENPS art room throughout the Mount Eliza Art & Design Show weekend
- Students art work will be for sale at $20.00 each with all sales being donated back to the Mount Eliza Art & Design Show
This is a great opportunity for our artistic students to shine, exhibit their talents and contribute to their wonderful school.
Please note that applications are now closed.