The Mount Eliza Art & Design Show proudly exhibits handmade, original pieces in Photography and Paintings, Jewellery and Functional Design categories.
If you would like to exhibit in any of these categories please find below the entry process, contacts, and links to enter and the full Exhibitor Terms & Conditions for each category.
Entries for the show open on 1 July 2019
When submitting an entry the Artist enters a contract with Mount Eliza North Primary School & is confirming acceptance of the full terms and conditions provided in the link below.
Entry Process for Artists
- Submitting any work for entry to the show will follow the steps below:Entry for Exhibition is by Application and Acceptance only.
- Submission is made online via the links provided below for each area.
- Artists for all areas except Jewellery are required to reply to the email to confirm acceptance of their place by 1st August 2019
- Online submissions close Sunday 13th September 2019
- Submissions will only be accepted via the links below and not by email – NO late entries will be accepted (email enquiries can be sent to the area Co-ordinators)
- Submissions are assessed by the Mount Eliza Art Show Committee after the closing date
- Successful Artists for all areas except Jewellery will be notified & invited to exhibit at the show by the 27th
- September 2019 (Jewellery artists will be notified prior to this date)
- There is a submission fee associated with each area: $45 (Paintings & Photography), $30 (Jewellery & Functional Design)
- Submission fees are non-refundable and payable at the time of submission
- Images of paintings and photographs need to be emailed to the Area Co-ordinator at the time of submission
- No paintings or photography previously exhibited at the Mount Eliza Art Show shall be entered
- No correspondence or discussion will be entered into once the Committee has decided on the entries
- Submitted artwork must be of a suitable nature to be viewed by school children and be culturally sensitive. Any artwork deemed unsuitable will not be accepted